Friday, April 25, 2008

I just love Korean... food.

Our leftovers

Here is how it started, last Sunday after church the 14 of us went for Korean food. I am someone who will definitely will say YES! to Korean Food, anytime.. side effects after watching the Korean drama, "My Girl". I have 2 favorite food (at the moment) which are Korean and Italian.

We headed to the korean village opposite of Ampang Point. Since there were so many available restaurants, I suggested to goto 'Nak Won'


JR: hmm..This box looks interesting.. what does it do?
Jeremy: Whoa.. a camera!


And so we ordered. I especially was excited over the Kimchi soup and barbeque! I just love the sour soup. wah mouth watering just thinking of the red soup... imagine this


I wouldnt mind having one now.. yum

And so we ordered our favorite food


Thats mine!


And so we waited..






and waited..



Hungry la


I know that this pic isnt taken during the wait, but i look drunk, dont i? but looks like there are 2 more drunk guys behind


Side dishes

We were the noisiest in the restaurant (whats new?) and obviously with people like us around, no place can ever be quiet.


Click this pic to enlarge


While eating, we already started planning for the next "makan". Tomorrow, we'll be having poolside BBQ at my place. I will be preparing the drinks and marinating the lamb. WARNING: Be sure to have a strong stomach. Muahaha.

8 comments:

Joshua Entol said...

wow the place and the food look sweet!! WOW...

Anonymous said...

The picture showing Kam Fwei's blurcase face is just golden lah.

Kevanphua said...

hahaha thats right. Priceless eh.

Oliver said...

kAM FWEI forever blur case la....i tell u...........

Justin said...

Wah, so fast got comments already ah? Hahaha. You guys like wolves waiting to pounce on his posts only.

Anonymous said...

Just stare at that face for 10 seconds lah. Gerenti laugh.

Kevanphua said...

Eh oli, wasted la you were having practice. If not u couldve joined us. btw i dont remember who took that pic d.

Now that justin's married, he seldom join us d la

Anonymous said...

well ppl need me...i'm a very important person so of course always busy la....

i better stop flatterin myself like KF after.....