Saturday, February 23, 2008

Only in Home Group

Home Group is a small group gathering consisting of around 10+ people in a home (yea). As for my group, we gather at Jocelyn Tan's house every Friday. We first have a round of ice-breaker, then worship, sharing of the Word and finally, food.

I enjoy my members in my group. They are a bunch of fun people. Like last night, they couldn't just stop talking even while I am sharing. Even when i kept quiet and looked at them, they look back at me and suddenly burst out laughing. What did I do?? These youth are just so funny.

Nope, I don't know what they had for dinner.

You learn alot of things in a Home Group. You'll get to know more about people, their strength and weaknesses. Likewise your members will get to know about yours too. But we adapt and understand more about the people around us and we work better.


fun during Ice-Breakers

But most of the time, we have fun! The gatherings are always full of laughter and jokes. Recently, my Home Group has created a new type of 'punishment'. Truth or dare. But we found out that truth was sometimes not the truth -_- , and the truth can be dangerous (Im sure some of you would know what I mean). So we just stick to dare.

Given a choice, I would rather choose dare over truth la. Haha. But knowing how cruel their ideas can be, it can be quite dangerous too. But still, what's the point of a punishment if it doesn't feel like one right? As for me, I'm definitely not one of the cruel guys. ho ho ho. Cos Im nice! *GRIN*

Here are some dares that we had, they're just so funny. Watch them!

1. Giwon ( we know him as Ki-Won) shouting " I WANT TISSUE PAPER!!" and a 3 seconds scream " AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!" watch how he hesitates Haha!





2. Jocelyn Tan - Doing superman with manual transission (1 hand up) then auto transmission (2 hands up)!





3. Dora - Holding the grill and doing the Tarzan Scream! (better lower your volume for this one)





I actually can't believe that they did it. They are just such sporting people. I am really impressed at them. Actually I can't imagine myself doing those. But I dont have to worry la because I'm the camera man mah. No one will get to record me! *evil laugh*

Just last night someone from my HG made an appearance in this! Guess who. See if u get it right when u see the person this sunday!




Yesterday's ice breaker was about drawing with your eyes closed on a piece of paper while I tell them what to draw. I saw really interesting drawings. Pictures will be uploaded soon. Be sure to see them!

3 comments:

Justin Yap said...

what happened to your cbox? Anyways, the videos are not working...

Kevanphua said...

Didnt really like the Cbox. haha.

Ok i think the videos are working now. Let me know if its still not working ya

Justin Yap said...

yup, it's working, thanks!