Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Funny Sunday

Last Sunday during sermon, something really interesting/ amusing happened.

Sui Li was wearing this bangle (white with polka dots) and Angeline took to have a look at it. She was fidgeting around with it and she started to slide her hand in. It was loose. Then trying to do something different, she slided it higher above her elbow and was surprised that it could go that high. Then when she tried taking it off, u might have guessed it, it got stuck!

I was watching her the whole time and I couldn't believe what I just saw. I started laughing. She was still trying to pull it off but I couldn't control myself. I know I shouldn't have laughed but I couldn't help it. Ha ha ha. Finally when i regain consciousness, I tried helping her.




It was really stuck so I poured some water over her arm to make it slippery. Didnt work. Finally after some yanking and pulling, she managed to free herself from the clutches of Polka-Bangle!

But in the process, she hurt herself. Poor thing..

This isn't Nicholas' arm


You know, Daniel Loo was behind us and was laughing so hard the whole time. I was so afraid that Pastor Ronnie would scold us in front of the pulpit. So the whole time I had to tell him not to make a commotion

The next thing I know, he took the bangle and manage to get his hand stuck. Yea.. I know. 3 cheers for the genius Daniel Loo. At that time, I didn't know whether I was highly amused or highly shocked by his new found intelligence. And you know what's the best thing he said "Eh!!! how to go up on stage like this later?? ". I tell you, it sounded so ridiculous I was bending over laughing my head off! That fella was on duty that week and I really dont wanna imagine him playing the bass with that bangle on him! New fashion ah??


This guy just realize that he shouldn't have done that


Jonathan Chia started pulling it for him and the fella started yelling! Remember that all this happened during service. I could feel that pastor was looking at us from the stage d. Die la I thought, because of this genius, we'll all kena d la. It was so stuck that no matter how hard he tried yanking it, it just wouldn't come off. Finally after 5 minutes he manage to take it off just before the musicians were called up to stage.

Good thing nothing bad happened. Anyway after service we had to wait for Fook Sim who's in a meeting to go for lunch. While waiting, Jocelyn and Kears probably started to get bored and Jocelyn started chasing Kears around on the second floor. Kam Fwei as usual, was there looking emotional again. Kam fwei, Nicholas, Angeline and I were watching them.


Scene from a horror movie. Nope, its just Jocelyn.

Then Kam Fwei said, "The next time Kears pass us, we catch him!!" and so we did. Here is how it went



For some unknown reason, I actually find it funny to do this to someone. Ha Ha Ha.

From today, from all the numerous events, we can only learn from them to help us survive in this world. Learn from the guru...

Lesson 1: Never play with someone else's stuff. In an unfortunate event, it might just become yours, parmanently.

Lesson 2: Learn from lesson 1 and don't think your hand is smaller than victim 1. You might just become victim 2.

Lesson 3: If you became victim 3, you need help.

Lesson 4: Do not try this during service.

Lesson 5:Jocelyn is scary

9 comments:

Nicholas said...

aiyo wasted laaa the video sooo short.. onli can see his boxers should catch from the part he walking and all of us Catch ma...! my hand not dat bad okay?

Justin Yap said...

lol...

Kevanphua said...

haha. This week we catch him again la. then we'll have a longer vid. Or, we can catch someone else instead

Anonymous said...

eh! look at my nonsense last finger! LOL. how come standing like that one?? eh u edited the pic is it u?

haha..the hp camera setting was out a bit that time, thats y missed the first part lol.

Anyway, nick, if u want, this week we can catch u instead =>

Kevanphua said...

Hehe its like when u hold a softdrink can. your last finger would stick out too *grin*

Nicholas said...

lol... lets catch sui li la k?

Kevanphua said...

HAHAHAHA now that would be interesting..

Nicholas said...

we blame it all on angeline if sui li merajuk k? let her be the mastermind

Kevanphua said...

ohhhh.. nick, after saying that last sentence, ur life span will reduce dramatically d la