Thursday, March 13, 2008

Who's in to watch them smooch?

From the last post, I've got some really interesting comments. Especially this, Nick is willing to kiss Kam fwei if paid handsomely! John Reuben says Nick has to kiss Kam Fwei for 5 seconds! (if lips to lips maybe less then 5 secs la..)

SO!





Who else would pay to watch them kiss??

I initially said that I would pay 5 bucks, but now I am increasing it to 10 bucks! Worth every buck Ha Ha.

If you wanna watch them too, leave your name and the amount in the comments section! (so i can keep track). I will collect the money and make sure they do it in front of everyone!

RM10 is the minimum wager!

6 comments:

Kevanphua said...

I would pay 10 bucks! HA HA!

Nic u better keep your words wei

Oliver said...

ok ok i also pay 10 nick u better do properly

there anyways i put all over ur blog so this is very very official.....

Anonymous said...

10 bucks! Count me.
5 seconds cium mulut lah baru worth it.

Oliver said...

alamak KF chicken out...wait i just saw somethin...

Kam Fwei Chickened out = KFC O

KFC O = Kentucky Fried Chicken Original

hahahaha

Nicholas said...

Lol... oi nvr ask my permission la dei i was talking about putting my finger on his lips thing la lol

Justin Yap said...

Lol, whay HG leader is this!? Could've make us proud!