Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Tagged by Bernard

To be honest, I am quite new to this tagged thing. First I kena tagged by Bernard cheah, then before I manage to answer his, I kena from Shawn chin. This tag thing is really amusing la. Anyway, this one is from Bernard

1. What is your favourite food?
Pasta!

2. Have you given your first kiss away?
Yea.. Mom must've taken it from me the first time she saw me

3. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?
Blog buddies ka? Oliver, John Reuben and Justin Yap. Why? Oliver and Jr cos its funny to watch them both argue. Justin and I can watch them and laugh. But justin's blog is dead. Which means that he would be dead on the island too. Oh well, more food for the 3 of us. BBQ-ed Justin anyone?

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Italy

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
to wake up finding myself somehow already living in Heaven

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yes

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
Angeline... and my hair..

8. If you win RM1 million, what would you do?
savings.. invest bla bla.. and buy myself a luxury car.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Ask Angeline :)

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Kind, understanding and very much more patient than me

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
That she would love me for who I am.

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
People who aren't good in something, but act as though they are extremely good at it. But this only happens when I find out about it la

13. What is your ambition?
To be the 2nd Malaysian astronaut.. ha ha! yea right

14. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
People? not really. Only certain few people's words can affect me.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
God

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
I thought I was, only after I found out that Angeline beats me hands down! he he

17. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you.
Food

18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
Forgetfullness?

19. What makes you different?
wah. how to answer this question one?

20. What is your record in sleep hours?
12 hours! wahaha! I wish I could do it more, but since I started work, my biological clock just wouldnt allow it to happen again

5 comments:

Melody On said...

i slept 16 hours maximum.. x.x this was after HUGE 2006

Anonymous said...

excuse me wat tat suppose to mean huh

Kevanphua said...

hey mel,

16 hours?? how is that possible wei?? i think after waking up ull feel more sleepy instead haha

Oliver,

:) its true! i find it amusing!

Melody On said...

har? means what? means i didn't get enough sleep in HUGE lor!!

Justin Yap said...

so sad, my max sleeping hrs is only 7hrs, wish i could sleep longer!